Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
6 to 8
With a festive crosshatch pattern on top, this ultimate cheese bread is an impressive appetizer, starter or brunch side when serving a crowd.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 large oval shaped loaf of bread
- 2 cups shredded Cady Creek Farms Gouda
Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Using a bread knife, without cutting all the way through to the bottom crust, cut a crosshatch pattern into the top of the bread loaf by making 1-inch slices in both directions.
- Brush the top of the bread and inside the crosshatches with the butter mixture.
- Stuff crosshatches of bread with cheese. Wrap bread loosely in foil and place on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bread is toasty and heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Tip: Serve with ranch dressing, warmed tomato sauce, or buffalo wing sauce for dipping if desired.